Makari Melasma cream for even skin tone is a 100% Hydroquinone-free, skin-toning trio that helps fight discoloration, dark spots, acne, hyperpigmentation, and melasma revealing a whiter, more radiant complexion. Kit includes:
- Cleanse and exfoliate skin: Brightening Exfoliating Soap
- Treat and correct dark spots: Skin Repairing and Clarifying Serum
- Tone and moisturize body: Beautifying Body Milk
Note: when used as a regimen, there is an estimated 67% visible improvement in reduction of dark spots after two weeks
- How To Use
How To Use
For all skin types except sensitive
- Cleanse and exfoliate skin: Use Brightening Exfoliating Soap daily morning and night
- Treat and correct dark spots: Use Skin Repairing and Clarifying Serum at night targeting dark spots, blemishes and acne marks
- Tone and moisturize body: Apply Beautifying Body Milk all over body daily. Body only product. Do not apply to face or neck.
- Recommend using body hydrator such as Bebe Oil, Extreme Botanical Body Oil or Glycerin to keep skin moisturized and conditioned
- Q & A
Product QuestionAsk a Question
Q What should I use to even out my skin tone?
A For evening out skin tone each person requires something different. We recommend that you contact us for a free consultation.
Q What is the best lightening cream for hyperpigmentation?
A For hyper pigmentation on the face, we recommend using the Skin Repairing and clarifying Serum to control excess sebum production, as well as prevents dark spots and breakouts to reveal a radiant complexion.
Q I'm looking for a hyperpigmentation cream for dark skin. Any suggestions?
A For hyper pigmentation on the face, we recommend using the Skin Repairing and Clarifying Serum which helps rebuild collagen, improve skin texture and tone.
Q What is the main cause of melasma?
A The main cause of melasma is sunburn or exposure to sun without proper sunscreen protection.
Q Can Melasma be cured?
A Yes, melasma can be cured by using the right products and protecting skin from future sunburn.
Q What is the treatment for melasma on face?
A We recommend using the Skin Repairing serum to treat melasma and rejuvenate your skin's tone and texture. We also recommend you wear sun protection to prevent it from re-occurring.