Caviar face cream nourishes skin refining tone and texture, protects against free radical damage, gradually reduces the appearance of discolorations reversing signs of aging and restores skin's youthful vitality.
- Firms and tightens skin improving elasticity
- Minimizes appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Prevents dullness improving skin’s texture
- Revives skin's youthful radiance
- Recommended for dry, normal, and maturing skin types
- How To Use
How To UseRecommended for dry, normal, aging, and maturing skin types. .
- Apply a thin layer every night after applying serum
- Recommend using skin type appropriate Naturalle SPF15 Toning Cream or sunscreen during the day.
- Q & A
Product QuestionAsk a Question
Q What are the benefits of caviar face cream?
A The benefits of using caviar is to reverse signs of aging and to firm and tighten skin.
Recommended for dry, normal, and maturing skin types
- Vegeclairine: A non-chemical, proprietary blend of botanical lightening agents
- Caviar: Firms skin, tightens and improves skin's texture
- Hyaluronic Acid: Binds skin’s moisture to promotes tissue repair
- White Lily Extract: : Soothes and calms skin
- Rose Hip Oil: Quenches dry, sun damaged skin and helps improve the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks.
Aqua (Water), Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Dpientaerythrityl Hexacaprate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether, Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-6, Caviar Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Retinyl Propionate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arbutin, White Lily Extract, Salicylic Acid, Licorice Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Jojoba, Rose Hips Oil, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Escin, Carrageenan, Allantoin, Lactose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Iron Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum)